ULEZ Compliant Vans In Stock
Ready for immediate delivery
What is ULEZ Compliance?
The Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) will be expanded to cover the whole of London from August 29th 2023 in a bid to improve air quality.
The Mayor of London has announced a daily zone fee of £12.50 for vehicles not meeting the minimum standards required to enter the low emission zone, the ULEZ standards
. In order to avoid the 'ULEZ' fee, your vehicle must be Euro 6 standard. This generally covers vans and cars registered since 2016.
A van, car or commercial vehicle driver entering the zone in an older vehicle, every working day for a year, will incur more than £3,100 a year in charges. Worse still, those who fail or forget to pay face a £160 penalty each day, which is halved if paid within a fortnight. That's in addition to the Congestion Zone charge if you travel in the centre of London - it all adds up.
What ULEZ Grants Are Available For Me?
There is lots of information about the latest updates to the ULEZ Scrappage Grant Scheme, but the basics are that from 21st August 2023 ANYONE living in one of the 32 London boroughs or the City of London, with an eligible vehicle, can apply to scrap a non-compliant car, van, wheelchair accessible vehicle or motorcycle. Eligible drivers, charities and businesses can then apply for a grant to help fund a compliant, greener transport option.
- Every Londoner with a non ULEZ-compliant car will be eligible for a £2,000 grant.
- Small businesses and sole traders will be able to receive up to £21,000 in grants to scrap up to three vans.
- Charities will be able to receive up to £27,000 in grants to scrap up to three minibuses.
Also, from Friday 4 August:
- Small businesses and charities with a non-compliant van will receive increased payments of £7,000 (up from £5,000)
- Grants for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles will increase from £5,000 to £10,000.
- Grants for scrapping Minibuses will increase from £7,000 to £9,000.
- Grants to Replace a non-compliant van with electric van increase from £7,500 to £9,500.
- Grants to replace a non-compliant minibus with an electric minibus increase from £9,500 to £11,500.
- Retrofit grants increase from £5k to £6k, typically enough to cover the whole cost of retrofitting.
Check your eligibility on the links below, which also give details on how to apply for a Government scrappage grant.
Then, come to us for your greener new or used car or van! We have plenty of new and used stock available for immediate delivery to choose from, or you can place a factory order with us. We have a good supply of petrol, compliant diesel, hybrid and electric cars and vans.